Wednesday, January 20, 2010

natalia/freja


 
 
 
 
 
Two of my favorites.
Sources: tfs, Vogue, and unknown.

Well school has started again and I'm thrilled. Sort of. At least my classes are interesting. I'm taking a Middle Eastern Studies class, the History of the English Language, English Sociolinguistics and Literature of the Southwest. Lots of reading this semester though, and I just spent about $300 on books, which makes me cringe when I think of all the other stuff I could have spent that money on. I got the majority of them from Half.com too, and only bought three from the U of A Bookstore (rip off alert). Even so, so fucking expensive I can't believe it.
Also, the lineup for Coachella just came out and I'm EXCITED. I was almost hoping it would be shitty so that if I couldn't afford to go I wouldn't feel so bad. So much for that. My favorites:
Fever Ray (yes!)
deadmau5
Benny Benassi
LCD Soundsystem
Grizzly Bear
Erol Alkan
Yeasayer
Tiesto
Hot Chip
The xx
Gorillaz
Thom Yorke
Orbital
These are in no particular order except for Fever Ray which is definitely my number one to see, and I'm sure I've forgotten some I want to see. Now all I have to do is scrape together the money for a ticket. No problem right?

No comments:

Post a Comment