Thursday, October 8, 2009

nothing interesting to say, i just love talking about myself

I deleted my facebook a while back and I am so glad I did. Facebook is nice for keeping in touch with people sure, but it was turning into twitter, and I was never on board with twitter (hopefully I don't end up eating my words later, but I'm pretty set in my ways). Anyways, I kept getting status updates from a couple of chumps from my middle school that I friended for some reason. Their newsfeeds always said something like "at work" day after day, or else they would post five status updates a day. Ridiculous. I don't care if you're at work, tell me something interesting or funny.
Yes I am a mild hypocrite for having a blog, but I'm not making anyone read this. At any rate, suck it facebook, myspace, twitter, and all of the above. I'm glad my computer doesn't recognize you as being actual words.

On a different subject, I was wondering recently why I'm an English major. I'm no good at writing papers, and I'm terrible at grammar. I am an excellent speller, but that's about it. I like it much better than when I was a Biology major, but that's partly because my grades are so much better now. Ah well, hopefully I'll figure it out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment