Friday, October 2, 2009

fall is falling

I'm not much of a cook, but I'm getting more into it.
My boy's chile plants
My little elephant teapot I bought in Olympia. And cactus salt and pepper shakers of course.
I love my kitchen.


It must be fall.
My parents' pond.
Baby Nikko
God parents of baby Nikko. Also known as my parents. Not my baby though. Nephew.
So I guess fall is here. Good timing too because I've decided to start dressing like its fall even if the days are still very warm. So I wore my boots even though it was 88 degrees. It felt so much cooler though, and the nights are much chillier. Usually fall makes me a little sad, but I'm not sure why because by the time we get fall in Tucson I'm very tired of the heat. But I hate the cold. For the first time though, I'm excited for the cooler weather because I just bought lots of cute winter clothes, tights, knee and thigh socks, dresses, boots, and a new peacoat. Shallow? Probably, but whatev, I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment