Wednesday, October 7, 2009

do it. do it.

So here's a post dedicated to a small section of my favorite things in honor of my new blog title which I dig much more than the original name.

I love raccoons. It's something about their faces and their little hands.

The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix. Very good.

The Stranger by Camus. One of my all time favorites, someday I want to write something inspired by it.

The Swimmer by John Cheever, which I have mentioned previously; Where are You Going, Where Have You Been? by Joyce Carol Oates; and another short story called Two Brothers by Brian Evenson. It is in my favorite genre - southern gothic, and it is amazing and gory and dark and I think everyone should read it. Just read all of them for good measure.

Ridiculous high heels. I lust after them.







Images from Jak and Jil or Sea of Shoes.

I love dogs. My dogs, your dogs, almost all dogs. Almost all animals actually. I want to own a pet store except I would probably never sell any animals and just keep them all.




No comments:

Post a Comment