Tuesday, September 1, 2009

done with tucson

So I have been in Tucson since I was five, and I'm so tired of it. I want to get out. I think its great to move around when you are young because you're not tied down with things like kids, houses, etc. I do have a dog as I've talked about before, but he is much easier to transport than I imagine a kid would be. I was in Olympia, Washington recently for a friend's wedding, and I'm thinking it's a good place to start in my search for somewhere new to live. I loved it when I was there, the problem is it gets cold in the winter, and I'm not a fan of cold. I think Tucson is cold in the winter, if that gives you any idea of what a wuss about the cold I am.
Anyway, here are some pictures of my trip to the gorgeous green world of Olympia.

This is a church playground somewhere near Mt Shasta.




Northern California or part of Oregon
Crater Lake Lodge - snow in June
Wizard's Island
The beautiful Crater Lake


Crater Lake Lodge
Another side of Wizard Island
Portland, Oregon

Strawberry fields in Olympia
Strawberries
Olympia farmer's market
Mural on a bookstore
Downtown Olympia

The Botanical Gardens

Gay Pride Parade in Olympia
A colorful poodle

Designated graffiti spot
Capitol building
Lily the bulldog
Hiking (just five minutes outside of Olympia)


Nursery tree


No comments:

Post a Comment