Tuesday, August 4, 2009

o teh interwebs, how i love them

So at work today I stumbled upon all sorts of wonderful new favorite things. To whoever took these: don't worry I am absolutely not trying to take credit, and I would cite your work if I knew it was yours. But I don't know who took any of these, so I plan to enjoy them guilt-free.


Genius? I think so.

This is a wire sculpture by artist Benedict Radcliffe. It speaks to the nerd within me.
Burning Man at night. I haven't been and won't go as it costs something like $400, I heard. I had no idea there were enough rich hippies to keep it going.
So originally I thought this was an exaggerated handle-bar mustache and I loved it. Then my brother mentioned it looked rather phallic. Now I don't know what to think.
Pretty self-explanatory. Not to mention pretty.

In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of the things I love are animal pictures, but what can I say, they charm me to no end. I kind of want to have a pet store in the future, but I would probably would keep all the animals instead of selling them.
Wonderful. Charming and a workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment