Tuesday, July 28, 2009

new love

So recently I've been really into vintage stuff, namely, clothes. I used to wear old clothes of my mom and dad's in high school, and got back into finding and remaking sweet stuff after finding theglamourai.blogspot.com, which I cannot get enough of. I think its hard to be really stylish in T-town, but the glamourai has definitely inspired me. Right now I'm really digging these old wranglers of my dad's (he was very skinny when he was younger) that I have turned into shorts.
Other things I've been digging recently:
Gin & Tonics (I just turned 21 and these are the easiest and least screw-up-able of drinks I think)
Department of Eagles
Vegetable smoothies
Give In To Me by Michael Jackson (I'm not sure where this one came from, it's the only one of his songs I really like)
A Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pictures; what camera(s) do you use?

    ReplyDelete